Lace Bralette - Ditsy
Stripe & Stare believe that nothing great was ever achieved in uncomfortable knickers - these however, are super-soft, sustainable and oh-so comfortable!
Made sustainably in Austria from Beechwood Trees, the Stripe & Stare fabric is three times softer than cotton, wears better and is just as breathable as fresh air in a forest of responsibly planted trees. And, they plant a tree for every order we make!
This gorgeous underwear is for the sustainable shopper who doesn’t want to compromise when it comes to style, comfort or sustainability; doing the right thing and the smart thing in the most fun and playful way.
Lace bralet featuring our signature black ditsy print, made from our super soft TENCEL™ Modal and packaged with love in a beautiful recycled gift box. Sustainably sourced from Beechwood and proven to be more than twice as soft as cotton, this natural fibre breathes with the skin, making our bras the perfect choice to wear day or night for maximum comfort. Our bras are non-wired with adjustable straps and a fixed seam, not recommended for sportswear or a fuller breast. Designed by women for women. Kind to the planet, kind to you. Soft. Breathable. Feminine & empowering.
95% TENCEL™ Micro Modal, 5% Elastane.It arrives in a beautiful gift box - the ideal present, but even better when it is a present for yourself.
Stripe and Stare offer:
- Perfect cut; no riding up or movement on the body.
- Ingenious flatlock stitching means no unsightly lines or VPL.
- Twice as soft as cotton and great for sensitive skin. TENCEL™ is approved for the use in newborn baby clothing as it is so gentle on the skin.
- Breathable and antibacterial fabric, perfect for all day comfort.
- All TENCEL™ modal fibres are biodegradable so you can pop your knickers in the compost when you are done with them (just remember to cut the lace off first).
These bras are non-wired and have adjustable straps and a fixed seam. We do not recommend them to be used for sportswear or for a fuller breast.
As with all luxury fabrics, we recommend hand washing in warm water. If you choose to machine wash, please pop your knickers in a net bag on a cool 30 degree wash. No need to tumble dry. Dry flat.
Please note with bright and neon dyes, there will be colour rub when new but with wash and wear the colour will fade subtly. To preserve the vibrancy we recommend hand washing bright colours in a cool wash.