Bramleys products are made in Wiltshire, (where Previous Homewares is based), with a commitment to maintaining and preserving our beautiful natural environment; they do this through their approach to sustainability, their partners, and their contribution to charities such as Plantlife.
The aim is for everyone to experience that relaxed and revived feeling of having just spent a weekend in the countryside, every time they use one of the products, allowing a natural balance to return, with an increased sense of wellbeing, leaving you feeling restored and relaxed.
This hand cream allows you to get out of a bathroom without getting stuck in the loo – you know that moment where you can’t open the door knob because your hands just slide over it? This lotion absorbs so you can carry on with your day.
- A nourishing hand cream that leaves your skin soft & smooth
- With essential oils of lavender, geranium & petitgrain
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Made in the British countryside
- Refillable glass option available
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradable