Fig and Nutmeg Hand-Made Soap Bar 100g
Bath House is a fragrance and natural skincare brand founded in 1997, by a creative team of artists and designers who live and work in the Lake District.
This popular fragrance is fresh, sophisticated and classic. Top notes of fresh fig contrast with warm layers of spicy nutmeg, clove, sandalwood and a hint of smoky, masculine patchouli; a little bit addictive!
Fresh, sophisticated and classic, a scent tailored with bright notes of juicy fig, iris and chamomile layered with spicy nutmeg, clove, sandalwood and the warmth of amber mixed with a hint of smoky patchouli.
A cleansing vegetable based soap bar with a woody, spicy scent. Hand poured in individual batches, made with natural extracts and oils to moisturise and nourish the skin.
WOODY / FRUITY / SPICY
Top Notes Fig, Nutmeg, Chamomile
Heart Notes Cedarwood, Muguet, Iris, Clove
Base Notes Amber, Patchouli, Plum
- Glycerine, a natural humectant to help seal in moisture.
– Cocoa Butter, with anti-oxidants to promote healthy skin.
– Vitamin E, a natural anti-inflammatory, helping to hydrate and heal.
– Olive Oil, a natural skin conditioner and anti-oxidant.
– Coconut Oil, mild, protective and moisturising.
– Evening Primrose Oil, to help soften and condition the skin.
– Nutmeg Oil, a natural stimulant.
How to Recycle –
Cardboard Box, this packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.Why it’s clean
This product is made in Cumbria in small batches, with a gentle, naturally derived alcohol and eco-certified, sustainable and cruelty-free ingredients. This product contains no parabens, sulphates, petroleum, mineral oils, silicones, SLES, TEA, SLS, DEA, MEA or artificial colours.