Body Lotion (Travel Size) 50ml
Bramleys products are made in Wiltshire, (where Previous Homewares is based), with a commitment to maintaining and preserving our beautiful natural environment; they do this through their approach to sustainability, their partners, and their contribution to charities such as Plantlife.
The aim is for everyone to experience that relaxed and revived feeling of having just spent a weekend in the countryside, every time they use one of the products, allowing a natural balance to return, with an increased sense of wellbeing, leaving you feeling restored and relaxed.
There’s nothing more annoying than having to wait ages before you can get dressed after you’ve put your body lotion on so be reassured that this absorbs really well (and then you can carry on with the rest of your day). This cream contains juniper berry and bergamot essential oils, which work together to get the blood circulating and that’s exactly what you need to tone the skin and make you look like Cindy Crawford.
- A nourishing cream that leaves your feeling skin soft & smooth
- With essential oils of juniper, sweet orange & bergamot
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- £1 from every sale of 250ml goes to support the charity Plantlife
- Made in the British countryside
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All our packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradable
Not recommended for use during pregnancy due to the high levels of essential oils within the product.