Bramleys products are made in Wiltshire, (where Previous Homewares is based), with a commitment to maintaining and preserving our beautiful natural environment; they do this through their approach to sustainability, their partners, and their contribution to charities such as Plantlife.
The aim is for everyone to experience that relaxed and revived feeling of having just spent a weekend in the countryside, every time they use one of the products, allowing a natural balance to return, with an increased sense of wellbeing, leaving you feeling restored and relaxed.
The unique ingredients of apple seed oil and organic apple extract are blended with 100% natural botanicals so that each product is the best it can be, smells wonderful, has genuine therapeutic benefits and delivers real results for your skin and hair.
Bramleys don’t use sulphates in their shampoo (which other brands do), and their conditioner doesn’t contain silicone (again, other everyday brands do); silicone coats your hair. Our conditioner contains natural conditioning agents such as shea butter & vitamin E, which leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth.
- A nourishing, everyday conditioner for all hair types
- With essential oils of lemon, mandarin & rosemary
- Leave on for 10 minutes for an intensive treatment.
- Made in the British countryside
- Refillable glass option available
- Leaping Bunny & The Vegan Society approved
- All our packaging is 100% recycled, recyclable or biodegradable
- 250ml bottle